Resale or Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
Marissa Epp does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease any personal information collected at our site, including contact forms, download requests or email lists.
Privacy of Our Email Lists
Individuals must affirmatively ask to join our mailing lists using the forms provided on this web site or other means expressly sanctioned by Marissa Epp. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our list to anyone. In addition, we configure our list server software to refuse to divulge the email addresses of our list subscribers to anyone but authorized Marissa Epp staff, including other list subscribers.
We strive to only send e-mail to those who want to receive it. If you would not like to receive future e-mails from us, reply to any email with UNSUBSCRIBE as the subject.
Any information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you. It includes, without limitation, your full name, your email address, your home address, or your telephone number. This information is ordinarily used to individualize your experience on our website, communicate separately with you, facilitate your movements throughout our website, and to be able to selectively send you communications that may be of interest to you, either electronically or otherwise.
Generally, you can visit our website without revealing any Personal Information about yourself. The personal information collected from clients during the registration process is used to manage each client’s account (such as for billing purposes). This information is not shared with third parties, unless specifically stated otherwise or in special circumstances.
We collect certain Aggregate Information, such as tracking the Internet address of the domains from which you visit our site and analyzing this data for trends and statistics, tracking your IP address (the number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you are using the Web), and tracking your browser type.
We use this Aggregate Information to help diagnose problems with our servers, to administer our site, and to gather broad demographic information. None of this information is connected with your personal information. Think Profits may also generate non-identifying and aggregate profiles from personal information members provide during registration (such as the total number, but not the names, of clients).
Use of IP Addresses
An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you’re surfing the Internet. Web servers automatically identify your computer by its IP address. Marissa Epp and/or its affiliates may collect IP addresses for the purposes of system administration, to report aggregated information to our advertisers, and to audit the use of our website. When clients request pages from our website, our servers log the requesting clients’ IP addresses. We normally will not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable, which means that clients’ sessions will be logged, but client identity remains anonymous to us. We can and will use IP addresses to identify a client when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our rules or terms of service or to protect our service, website, or any person, or where it is otherwise permitted by law.
Responses to Email Inquiries
When visitors or clients send email inquiries to Marissa Epp, the return email address is used to answer the email inquiry we receive. Marissa Epp does not use the return email address for any other purpose and does not share the return email address with any third party.
"Cookies" and how Marissa Epp uses them.
A “cookie” is a small data file that can be placed on your hard drive when you visit certain websites.
These cookies do not enable third parties to access any of your client information.
Links to Other Sites
While Marissa Epp and its affiliates strive to protect their clients information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online, you disclose such Information at your own risk.
Marissa Epp is committed to taking reasonable measures to protect your Personal Information from theft, misuse and alteration. Although Marissa Epp’s security efforts are consistent with industry practices, complete privacy, confidentiality, and security are not yet possible over the Internet.
The client agrees that since the Internet is not a fully secure medium for the communication of information, and since privacy and confidentiality cannot be guaranteed, use of Marissa Epp services may cause the client’s information to be accessed by, or disclosed to, other persons.
Therefore, the client agrees that Marissa Epp shall not be responsible or liable for any damage that the client, or any other person, may suffer in connection with the communication of private, confidential, or sensitive information using Marissa Epp services. While we make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining the client’s information.
Revisions to This Policy
Marissa Epp reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this policy, our Internet Service Agreement and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. Notice of any revision, amendment, or modification will be posted in accordance with the Internet Service Agreement.
Marissa Epp Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting children’s privacy is especially important to us. It is our policy to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and all other applicable laws.
Marissa Epp recommends that children ask a parent for permission before sending personal information to Marissa Epp or to anyone else online.
Marissa Epp Legal Disclaimer
This website, its design and content is the exclusive property of Marissa Epp. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction, use or representation of this website, in part or in whole is expressly forbidden.
All images are copyright their original owners and are used under the licenses applied.
Epp Financial is a registered sole-proprieter within the province of Saskatchewan, Canada.
Financial Horizons Group is a registered corporation within the province of Saskatchewan, Canada.
Marissa Epp reserves the right to add, modify or remove any content at any time. For confirmation of pricing, special offers or other business-related issues, please contact Marissa Epp directly.
Website/Canadian Residency Disclaimer
The information contained herein is for Canadian residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation in any foreign jurisdiction, or in any Canadian jurisdiction where MARISSA EPP is not qualified to effect sales. This website is not meant to provide legal or account advice. As each situation is different you should consult your own professional advisor for advice based on your specific circumstances.
Borrowed Money (& Leverage) Disclaimer
Using borrowed money to finance the purchase of securities involves greater risk than a purchase using cash resources only. If you borrow money to purchase securities, your responsibility to repay the loan and pay interest as required by its terms remains the same even if the value of the securities purchases declines.
Mutual Funds Disclaimer
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
Insurance products and services are offered through Financial Horizons Group by advisors licensed as life agents.
Segregated Funds Disclaimer
Subject to any applicable death and maturity guarantee, any part of the premium or other amount that is allocated to a segregated fund is invested at the risk of the contract holder and may increase or decrease in value according to fluctuations in the market value of the assets in the segregated fund.
Marissa Epp is bound by PIPEDA and requires consent where the personal information it collects, uses, discloses and retains is used in the course of its commercial activities. The information Marissa Epp collects, uses, discloses and retains for Regulatory purposes does not require consent.
The following are the 10 principles with which Marissa Epp is required to comply with respect to personal information:
Marissa Epp is responsible for personal information under its control and shall designate one or more administrative members who are accountable for Janea Dieno compliance. The identity of the staff members shall be made known by Marissa Epp upon request.
* General questions and comments related to PIPEDA , meppfinancials.com’s compliance with the legislation, as well as, that of individual business-related practices should be forwarded to Owner, Marissa App at meppfinancial.com. Concerns related to meppfinancial.com’s Compliance with the legislation, including the collection, use, retention and destruction of personal information held by meppfinancial.com should also be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. IDENTIFYING PURPOSES
The purpose for which personal information is collected, used and disclosed by meppfinancial.com in the course of its commercial activities is as follows:
* Personal information collected, used and disclosed by meppfinancial.com in the course of its commercial activities is outlined above.
* A Consent Form, setting out the use of the personal information by meppfinancial.com in the course of its commercial activities, will be sent providing an opportunity to accept or deny its use. Any individual may subsequently amend his/her consent in writing.
The knowledge and consent of the individual is required for the collection, use, disclosure or retention of personal information in the course of meppfinancial.com commercial activities except where inappropriate. The form of the consent sought by meppfinancial.com may vary depending on the circumstances and the type of information and the reasonable expectations of the individual. Given the nature of the personal information it is reasonable to infer that an individual has given implied consent for the collection, use, disclosure or retention of personal information necessary for the identified purposes until the individual has returned the above noted Consent Form to meppfinancial.com An express consent with check off boxes allowing an individual to request that contact information not be given to other organizations which may use it for commercial activities will be included in the Consent Form. meppfinancial.com may collect, use and disclose personal information in the course of its commercial activities without the knowledge or consent of the individual if the collection, use or disclosure is clearly in the interest of the individual and the consent cannot be obtained in a timely manner or if it is reasonable to expect that the collection, use or disclosure with the knowledge or consent of the individual would compromise the availability or the accuracy of the information as more particularly set out in the PIPEDA .
An individual may withdraw his/her consent at any time upon reasonable notice subject to legal or contractual restrictions.
The only commercial entities to whom meppfinancial.com will divulge any personal information gathered in the course of its commercial activities are affiliate associations including but not limited to Better Business Bureau. Requests by such commercial entities will be addressed individually and evaluated by meppfinancial.com manager(s). meppfinancial.com reserves the right to refuse personal player information to any organization who is deemed non-compliant with PIPEDA .
* Personal information collected, used, disclosed and retained by meppfinancial.com in the course of its commercial activities is identified in the Consent Form. meppfinancial.com will obtain written consent from all members to collect, use, disclose and retain his/her personal information in the course of its commercial activities.
* Any clients that are on meppfinancial.com will give prior consent in writing.
4. LIMITING COLLECTION
The collection, use and disclosure of personal information in the course of its commercial activities shall be limited to that which is necessary for the purposes identified by meppfinancial.com. Information shall be collected by fair and lawful means.
* All personal information collected, used and disclosed by meppfinancial.com in the course of its commercial activities is obtained from individual Consent Forms.
* Collect, use and disclose personal information in the course of its commercial activities from Consent Forms.
5. LIMITING USE, DISCLOSURE AND RETENTION
* Personal information collected, used or disclosed by meppfinancial.com in the course of its commercial activities shall not be used or disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected except with the consent of the individual or as required by law. Personal information shall be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
* meppfinancial.com may disclose personal information collected in the course of its commercial activities without the knowledge or consent of the individual if the disclosure is to a lawyer who represents meppfinancial.com or for the purposes of collecting a debt owed by the individual to jdieno.com or where such is required to comply with a subpoena or an Order of the Court or a person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information or where a request has been made by an investigative body and the disclosure is reasonable for purposes related to investigating a breach of an agreement or contravention of the Laws of Canada or a Province or are required by law.
* Only personal information collected from the Consent Form may be provided to those organizations identified on the Consent Form.
Personal information collected, used or disclosed by meppfinancial.com in the course of its commercial activities shall be as accurate, complete and up to date as is necessary for the purpose for which it is to be used.
* meppfinancial.com endeavors to maintain accurate and up-to-date records, however, the onus is on the individual to advise meppfinancial.com, in writing, with respect to any change in particulars.
* Changes to all information submitted in Consent Forms will only be accepted in writing.
* Personal information collected, used and disclosed by meppfinancial.com in the course of its commercial activities shall be protected by security safeguards appropriate for the sensitivity of the information.
* meppfinancial.com’s database is password protected using standard encryption means.
* Access to the physical storage medium used is limited to those with access to the building in which the meppfinancial.com server is housed; currently two people.
meppfinancial.com shall make readily available to individuals specific information about its policy of practices relating to the management of personal information collected, used and disclosed in the course of its commercial activities. An individual may contact the designated staff member to obtain further information.
* An individual may request access to his/her personal information collected, used or disclosed by meppfinancial.com in the course of its commercial activities (Consent Form).
* Written request to the staff member responsible for meppfinancial.com’s compliance with the PIPEDA.
9. INDIVIDUAL ACCESS
Upon request, an individual shall be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of his/her personal information collected, used or disclosed by meppfinancial.com in the course of its commercial activities and shall be given access to that information. An individual shall be able to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and have it amended as appropriate.
* An individual may request access to his/her personal information collected, used or disclosed by jdieno.com in the course of its commercial activities (Consent Form).
* Request to access personal information collected, used or disclosed on the Consent Form must be received in writing, including the date and time when he/she would like to view the Consent Form.
* Staff member accountable for meppfinancial.com’s compliance with the PIPEDA will remove that Consent Form from the binder for review by the individual.
* Changes to information contained on the Consent Form will be made by the individual in writing, signed and dated.
10. CHALLENGING COMPLIANCE
An individual shall be able to address a challenge concerning compliance with the above 9 principles with the designated administrative member accountable for meppfinancial.com’s compliance.
* Complaints may be made to meppfinancial.com designated staff member accountable for meppfinancial.com’s compliance with the PIPEDA in addition to the Federal Privacy Commission.
* Complaint must be made in writing and should be addressed to the designated staff member accountable for ensuring meppfinancial.com’s compliance with the PIPEDA .
* The staff member accountable for meppfinancial.com’s compliance with the PIPEDA , in consultation with the Executive Director, will address the matter and issue a response to the individual within 30 days of receipt of the complaint.